Dr. Gina Anderson, DO, MS
Dr. Anderson is a Board Certified Neurologist and Osteopathic Physician and completed her neurology residency at the University of Texas. She has a MS in Chemical Engineering and has experience with Biopolymer development. She practices non-narcotic pain management based on current guidelines by the American Academy of Neurology. She has performed thousands of procedures for chronic pain and under EMG or ultrasound guidance. She has extensive experience with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), an alternative medicine procedure that utilizes the body’s natural ability to heal. She understands patient needs through personal experience.
- Trained by both the NFL and the NCAA physicians in Prolotherapy
- Certified by the American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine.
- University of Texas Medical Branch Neurology
- Residency (Galveston) combination program with MD Anderson (Houston)
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM), Doctor of Osteopathy
- University of Cincinnati, Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- NASA Research Grant
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Biopolymer Development Research
Osteopathic Physician, Board Certified in Neurology
Assistant Professor Western University of Health Sciences in Neurology
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, NASA Biotechology Research
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Biopharmaceutical specialty