- Minimally invasive (no surgery)
- All natural, the body heals itself
- Low risk with no rejection reaction
- Quick; “lunch-hour” & return to work – no driver required
- Costs thousands less than traditional cosmetic surgery procedures
- Affordable; Services range from $800 – $3500
What to Know:
- Plan Your Procedure Financing Available
- $150 consult fee applied to procedure cost if scheduled the same day
- Out-patient procedure
- Average Procedure Time ~ 1 Hour
- Recovery Time ~ 0-2 Days
- Need to be off Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin for several days for PRP to work.
- Can eat and drink before procedure.
- Can take regular medications.
- All procedures can include some musculoskeletal pain.
- Soreness expected. Growth factors and stem cells are at sites working! Usually lasts 2 days. Relieved with Tylenol.
- More common effects include temporary bruising at injection site, especially under eyes, more mature skin.
- Further details discussed at time of consultation.
Call to Schedule Your Appointment Today – 541-286-4720